How to modify Kolab Maximum File Upload Size (20 MB)

dsp3 info at dsp3.org
Sun Sep 6 18:05:22 CEST 2015

I had this issue and here is the original response posted by Milosz:
---

I encountered the same problem but the solution is very simple as these
settings are overwritten in  /usr/share/chwala/public_html/.htaccess file:
[..]
php_value post_max_size             20M
php_value upload_max_filesize       20M
[..]

If you want to add some custom logic within these boundaries then look
at /usr/share/iRony/lib/FileAPI/kolab/kolab_file_storage.php file,
capabilities() function.

Best regards,
Milosz