Private appointments not really private ?

Geert Janssens geert at kobaltwit.be
Wed Sep 2 14:43:07 CEST 2015

Hi,

In my kolab setup I have calendars which are shared between users. If one
user marks an appointment as private it is earmarked with a "Private" label.
But other than that everybody can still just read/edit that appointment.

Instead I would want that appointment to be in the calendar as "Busy" but
the internal details hidden for all but the owner of the appointment (or the
calendar in which the appointment is made).

I must probably be missing something obvious but I can't figure out how to
do this ?

Thanks for any pointers.

Geert