iRony auth problem again

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Tue Sep 1 09:01:30 CEST 2015

Hello Klaus,

> I've tried for hours to find out problem with iRony authentication.
> Installation is TBits/KolabScripts but addressbook is configured with active
> directory. Kolab-auth is still on background and uses local ldap.
> Environment CentOs7 / Kolab 3.4.
I have written the TBits KolabScripts, but cannot provide support for them.
Can you reproduce your problem on a vanilla installation of Kolab?
Does it also happen there?

Though thinking about it, Active Directory might even more be related
to this problem.
Try it first with vanilla Kolab, then change one thing, see if it
still works, then change the next thing.

Timotheus