Kolab POSIX Users/Groups default uidNumber/gidNumber

Eric Renfro psi-jack at linux-help.org
Wed Oct 28 01:07:12 CET 2015

Thank you Jan!

That's exactly what I needed. Changed things up, and even split up my configuration
for websites into vhosts per this example useful github puppet concept:

https://github.com/kolab-groupware/puppet-module-kolab/tree/development/templates/webserver/sites

Now I'm just about ready to finally move the rest of my migrations over.

Eric Renfro