Problems with Roundcubemail themes

Michael Corbit mikecorbit at jodig.net
Tue Oct 27 17:29:06 CET 2015

26. Oct 2015 16:42 by timotheus at kolab.org:

> Hello Michael,
>
>> I'm working through various problems with getting Kolab 3.4 set-up and am
>> getting errors like this with every theme -- Chameleon, Classic, and
>> Larry.
> I suggest to focus on Chameleon, I think it is the best supported theme.
>
>> Here's my setup:
>> Fedora 22
>> Kolab installed from these repositories:
>>    Kolab_3.4          Kolab:Development (Fedora_21)
>>    Kolab_3.4_Updates  Updates for Kolab 3.4 (Fedora_21)
>>    tpokorra-kolab     Copr repo for kolab owned by tpokorra
> Did you see my blog post:
> https://kolab.org/blog/timotheus-pokorra/2015/06/11/kolab-server-role-fedora-rolekit
> That post shows how to install Kolab from my Copr repo, and how I created
> it.

Timotheus,

Yes I did and I appreciate your work with it. The included link,

  https://docs.kolab.org/howtos/secure-kolab-server.html was real helpful to
solve ssl problems I had earlier, as was one of your scripts I used as a
guide for my many purges of Kolab while  trying to get past problems.

> I don't think you should be using Kolab:Development.

I had earlier problems with ssl certs and installed-erased-purged-reinstalled
about 10 times with all kinds of repo combinations including the Fedora 22
development repo before realizing almost all the problems were probably on my
end.

Can I safely disable the Kolab repositories and just use tpokorra/kolab, your
copr repository? As it stands tpokorra/kolab has the highest priority and all
installed rpms are from it.

> My plan is to make Kolab a first class citizen for Fedora, but I am
> currently busy with other projects, so I personally aim for Fedora 25
> (in a years time).

That will be great. Yeah, it's tough when so many things need to be done.
When the time comes to work on Kolab's citizenship maybe I can be a little
help. I'm familiar with compiling from source, but I'm not an expert and it
can take awhile for me to work through errors.

Thanks for your help,
digger