Problems with Roundcubemail themes

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Mon Oct 26 21:42:12 CET 2015

Hello Michael,

> I'm working through various problems with getting Kolab 3.4 set-up and am
> getting errors like this with every theme -- Chameleon, Classic, and Larry.
I suggest to focus on Chameleon, I think it is the best supported theme.

> Here's my setup:
> Fedora 22
> Kolab installed from these repositories:
>    Kolab_3.4          Kolab:Development (Fedora_21)
>    Kolab_3.4_Updates  Updates for Kolab 3.4 (Fedora_21)
>    tpokorra-kolab     Copr repo for kolab owned by tpokorra
Did you see my blog post:
https://kolab.org/blog/timotheus-pokorra/2015/06/11/kolab-server-role-fedora-rolekit
That post shows how to install Kolab from my Copr repo, and how I created it.
I don't think you should be using Kolab:Development.

My plan is to make Kolab a first class citizen for Fedora, but I am
currently busy with other projects, so I personally aim for Fedora 25
(in a years time).

hope this helps,
  Timotheus