Delete multiple events

Dugite-Code dugite at peekread.info
Tue Oct 20 10:20:52 CEST 2015

One kind of a workaround I know off:
1. Click the gear icon and select "Manage folders".
2. Select the calendar, change the content type to "Tasks"
3. Go to tasks check complete events you wish to remove
4. Click the gear icon and select "Manage folders".
5. Select the calendar, change the content type to "Calendar"

Your duplicates should now be hidden
---

Regards
Dugite-Code https://github.com/dugite-code/