Primary email address woes

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Mon Oct 19 22:02:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

When I type in a users name in Webmail, it shows the users primary email
address.  In our case, because we are moving from an existing system,
the primary email address is not the REAL email address. The one that
gets sent out to the world.

There's gotta be a way to change this.  I was just about ready to go
live.  Can it somehow use the requested identity of the user, as set in
preferences?

IMAP and SMTP login are also a PITA, though only at setup.  The web page
will let the user login with gbr, even if their primary email is
gerald.brandt.  But Postfix and Cyrus insist on primary_email at full.domain

Gerald