How to set up a "public" calendar?

Thomas Kleindienst t.kleindienst at euro-p.de
Mon Oct 12 16:08:33 CEST 2015

.
Dear list,

we've got a Kolab instance running for some weeks now.
So far it works fine, yet after a while we had the idea of setting up some sort
of "public" calendar where a group of users gets read and write access to...

Does Kolab provide this kind of functionality (or something different which
helps us to get a "public" calendar)?

I know, that Kontact is able to display any ics calendar e.g. from a file over
webdav... but this is not exactly the functionality we have in mind; also
we're looking for a solution with Roundcube...

Thomas