Kolab 3.4 - Problem when securing installation

Brady, Mike mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Wed Nov 25 18:18:24 CET 2015

On 2015-11-25 22:12, Philip Trickett (List) wrote:

> On 24/11/15 20:02, Brady, Mike wrote:
>
>> Hi Phil
>>
>> I am just working through the same set up/migration method (with multi-domain just to make it harder) and all that "securing" stuff should work.
>>
>> A stab in the dark on a Centos 7 system would be firewalld which doesn't log packet drops.  If it is running stop it. It is enabled by default, so a reboot will have restarted it if you had manually stopped it? If that fixes it I have a script here somewhere that sets up the required ports.
>>
>> Mike
> Hi Mike,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I tried it, but it doesn't work unfortunately.
>
> I'm going to see if increasing the log level for httpd to see what the error may be.
>
> Phil

Phil

I am going need some more details on what you have done.

I am assuming:

 	* Install OS and Kolab
 	* Run setup-kolab
 	* Migrate LDAP Data
 	* Migrate IMAP Data

If this is what you did, when you migrated the LDAP data did you either
exclude everything in ou=Special Users,dc=your,dc=domain or change the
passwords in all the configuration files?

Mike