Display name

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Wed Nov 11 15:47:31 CET 2015

Hi Paul,

ok. Roundcube takes simply the Display Name from Ldap as the Display
Name in Roundcube.

I haven't found anything where this is defined:

/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/new_user_identity/new_user_identity.php

But if you change the defaults for display name in the kolab ldap
objects, this changes also the behavior of roundcube at the first login.

Regards
Jan