Message encryption

signaldeveloper at gmail.com signaldeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 04:45:06 CET 2015

I am looking for an open source solution to the world of "message encryption" and be cautious- I mean the kind that when someone clicks a button, instead of delivering the recipient an actual email, it sends them a website link to which they have to log into check the email. This is more of a compliance requirement.

It's too expensive to have a vendor do it so I'm looking to do it internally for a customer.

Any ideas? I didn't know if Amavis had some type of thing built in. I seen they have some type of DLP.

- Paul