Spamassassin not running (checked it all)

Paul Bronson signaldeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:28:04 CET 2015

Hi guys,

I followed https://kolab.org/blog/tobru/2013/03/19/kolab-3-anti-spam

And uncommented:

/etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf

# COMMONLY ADJUSTED SETTINGS:

 @bypass_virus_checks_maps = (1);  # controls running of anti-virus code
 @bypass_spam_checks_maps  = (1);  # controls running of anti-spam code
# $bypass_decode_parts = 1;         # controls running of
decoders&dearchivers

Restarted everything, but spamassassin seems to still not scan, nor does
clam.

Any ideas as to why?

spamd is running
amavisd is running
clamd is running

I don't think any of it is running. I don't see any headers being added to
my emails on roundcube.

I downloaded some log viewers, shows nothing.

amavis.cf:
$sa_tag_level_deflt  = -10;  # add spam info headers if at, or above that
level
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 6.2;  # add 'spam detected' headers at that level
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 6.9;  # triggers spam evasive actions (e.g. blocks
mail)
$sa_dsn_cutoff_level = 10;   # spam level beyond which a DSN is not sent

So it should be adding headers.. I did the GTUBE test, it let it through.

Thanks again, Paul