Kolab using two backend for users

Carlos R Laguna carlosr at jovenclub.cu
Thu May 28 21:47:31 CEST 2015

Hello

I am trying to figure how to bring all my users to one place, however
let me ask, if there any way to connect to multiple LDAP servers at the
same time, with non-overlapping user and group trees. In this scenario
some users are in a Windows AD and other in FreeIPA, let's assume i have
Windows users in 389 DS through winsync, so now it will be 389DS and
FreeIPA it would be possible make this happen? Regards

y se considera que está limpio.