Shared Folders Sub Folder Permissions

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Tue May 26 17:39:34 CEST 2015

Hello,

  I have a Kolab 3.3 setup where we have a number of shared mail
folders. I have come across a bit of an issue. One user had all rights
to the folder. They created sub folders. When we grant other users
access to the top level shared folder the sub folders aren't part of
that. So new users only see the top level. Oddly I have another user
that can see all of them.

  So I'm wondering

  1) When a folder is created below a shared folder should it only be
visible by the user that created it?
  2) Is there a way to have kolab set permissions on all sub folders of
a shared folder when granting a user access?

--
Nathanael