Message-id

Stelios A. stelios.a at gmail.com
Sun May 24 20:48:07 CEST 2015

Forgot to add a title to my message, sorry for this.

I've figure out that replacing True to False under kolab.conf the following
variable:

delegate_sender_header = False

Solves part of the problem.

The only thing that still shows the main domain instead of the alias is the
Message-id which is something like:

instead of:

Is there a way to change that as well?

Thanks