Kolab and PHP

Olivier Boucard olivier at pafostech.com
Fri May 22 17:24:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

I absolutely need to update my PHP version from the default Centos 6.6 where my Kolab is installed because I also have a Piwik install on it and they will drop the support for PHP 5.3 this month.

My question is what features is dependent on PHP in Kolab?
If I force the update to a newer version of PHP, which is not working right now only because of Kolab, and something goes wrong, what is the risk?
Is there any vital parts of Kolab which risk to cease to function?

Thanks