Problem with first webadmin connection...

Ed Huott ehuott at huott.org
Tue May 19 07:10:47 CEST 2015

'ldap-server' is provided by the 'slapd' package. See the "Provides:"
section for the output produced by:

$ apt-cache show slapd

This probably the package that must be uninstalled to avoid the conflict
with 389-ds which kolab-ldap wants to bring in.

Btw, I was mistaken before. The '389-ds' package (with its dependencies)
does not provide 'ldap-server'. It simply satisfies the dependency of
either '389-ds' or 'ldap-server' called out by the 'kolab-ldap' package.

Ed Huott