ptloader segfaults gone in Kolab 3.4?

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Fri May 8 16:59:02 CEST 2015

Hi all,

thanks a lot for fixing this bug. I'm afraid I can't contribute a lot
because of lack of knowledge about cyrus.

Unfortunately for me the patch doesn't seem to work. I built a debian
package in obs with the cyrus version from kolab 3.4/Updates

https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/home:jankowalsky:branches:Kolab:3.4:Updates/cyrus-imapd

I tried also the version of 3.3
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/home:jankowalsky:branches:home:connyhald:branches:Kolab:3.3:Updates/cyrus-imapd

but in any case I still get the errors:

ptloader[22307]: starting: ptloader.c,v git2.5+0
ptload(): empty response from ptloader server
ptload failed: but canonified test.user at datenkollektiv.net ->
test.user at datenkollektiv.net
service ptloader/unix pid 22319 in READY state: terminated abnormally

this about three times and then:

too many failures for service ptloader/unix, disabling until next SIGHUP

What could be the different?

I'm running kolab 3.3 - and an clone which I upgraded to 3.4 with about
15 domains in debian wheezy.

Regards
Jan