move messages with title **** SPAM **** to spam folder?

Stefan Froehlich stefan at ffa-it.com.au
Tue May 5 05:23:59 CEST 2015

I've done this:
Change line with $sa_tag_level_deflt:
$sa_tag_level_deflt = -99; # We ant to tag ALL messages

This step is not really necessary for your issue but I needed it for
other reasons. I wrote an auto learn/unlearn script so users can move
mails out of the junk folder and learn them as "not spam" and vice versa.

Then create sieve script in roundcube:
Goto settings->Filters. Create a new filter set or add to the default
existing one:
Filter name: SpamMove
X matching any of the following rules
X-Spam-Flag     is eqqual to YES