Kolab Development Repository

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Fri Mar 27 18:27:14 CET 2015

Hi,
I think 2.5git was default in 3.3 too.
Since i upgrade several git release to get rid of the ptclient segfault
issue, i, of cource, had to rebuild the sqatter index by issuing the
command "/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/squatter -s -i" as user cyrus.
Had no problem with folders after that.
But since the update, i wrote but no one answered yet, i cannot deliver
mails to shared folders.
This particular issue is connected to imap lmtpd not using the right
cannonification when delivering to "shared+%s".
For some reason, cyrus tries netnews naming but not the kolab default,
which folder names consist of "/" naming.

Rgds.

Franz