Kolab Development Repository

Carpenter, Troy troy at carpenter.cx
Thu Mar 26 21:26:26 CET 2015

Since I'm on a roll in sending emails to the list today, I thought I'd
continue.

On my test system, I recently upgraded up to 3.4 in Centos 6, then
activated the development repositories right afterward.  The only
packages that updated were a number of Roundcube packages, and
cyrus-imapd from 2.4 to 2.5, which is what I kind of expected right
after 3.4 was released...that the development packages haven't moved
much beyond 3.4 yet.  Apart from switching to nightly builds, is using
the development repository the best way to stay closer to the edge (with
all the caveats that go with using development packages, of course)?

I noticed that with cyrus-imap at 2.5, I didn't see all my folders in
Roundcube, but only saw the Inbox.  When I downgraded back to 2.4 (from
the 3.4 repository), then all the folders reappeared.  Is there a thread
about that somewhere else?  Is there a config change I need to make in
order to upgrade, or is it a bug that hasn't been fixed yet?

Thanks.

--
Troy Carpenter
troy at carpenter dot cx