Syncroton SSL problem

Olivier Boucard olivier at pafostech.com
Sat Mar 21 13:15:08 CET 2015

I didn't manage to correct the problem but it what it looks on the server side logs from Apache ssl_access_log:
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX - - [21/Mar/2015:13:07:52 +0100] "OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync HTTP/1.1" 403 314
which is quite strange because when accessing in plain HTTP the Apache access_log looks like this:
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX  - user at domain.tld [21/Mar/2015:13:06:38 +0100] "OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync HTTP/1.1" 200 - "-" "Android/4.1.1-EAS-1.3"
So it seems it is more a bug of Android that do not provide the user information in SSL.

Any help appreciated

Olivier