Kolab 3.4 - Apache mem usage and mysql db grow

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Mon Mar 16 08:42:26 CET 2015

Hi,

> After upgrade to new Kolab 3.4, I noticed a few things:
> 1. apache2.prefork processes have a lot of memory usage. All 32Gb mem of
> host is used.

I see a similar problem, Apache2 needs to be restarted every day to free up
memory and stopping it from eating all CPU power...

> 2. Mysql database is growing very fast. File ibdata1 is 245Gb now.

Same here, the database has grown really fast!

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Cheers,
Tobias

PS: I'm running Kolab on Debian 7.8 and Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, same behaviour on
both OS.