CalDAV problems

Friedemann Schorer friedemann at schorers.org
Fri Mar 13 18:05:43 CET 2015

Hi,
maybe someone can spot the problem?

I have a dedicated machine running Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS with Kolab 3.4
(upgraded from 3.3) from the repos linked from the Kolab site.
Given the fact that this is my first groupware server and had to set it up in
a hurry I used default settings for user email composition first and changed
the scheme a little later after using my fown user for a while - I changed it
form givenname.surname at domain.tld to givenname at domain.tld, because it's for my
family only.
Now - I had to move all my mails by hand to the newly created mailbox after
the scheme change, and so far everything works pretty well - except for CalDAV
:-/
When I create a CalDAV account on my Android mobile and enter my username I
get presented with the calendars for givenname.surname at domain.tld instead of
givenname at domain.tld - those I cannot edit from the webinterface or KDE
Kontact, and I can't access the calendars that are accessible with KDE Kontact
or the webinterface.

Any ideas anyone where and what to change? I'd really love to have my
calendars accessible on my mobile :-/

Any help appreciated :-)

		Friedemann

--
I respect your position, Professor. I just don't share it.