Debian 7 / Kolab 3.4

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Fri Mar 13 14:40:13 CET 2015

Hello Stefan,

according to http://www.debian-administration.org/article/69/Some_upgrades_show_packages_being_kept_back
"If the dependencies have changed on one of the packages you have
installed so that a new package must be installed to perform the
upgrade then that will be listed as 'kept-back'."

In this case, the dependency on php-mail-mime was added to
roundcubemail-plugins-kolab
see https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/revisions/Kolab:3.4:Updates/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab

The best command to resolve this would be: apt-get install
kolab-webclient roundcubemail-plugins-kolab

I hope this helps,
  Timotheus

On 13 March 2015 at 04:41, Stefan Froehlich <stefan at ffa-it.com.au> wrote:
> Update to 3.4 went fine. But since a couple of days I get
>
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> The following packages have been kept back:
>   kolab-webclient roundcubemail-plugins-kolab
> 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
>
> when running apt-get upgrade
>
> MfG Stefan Fröhlich
> 42 ;-)

Kontaktdaten: