Kolab 3.4 - Apache mem usage and mysql db grow

Markelov Alexander markelov at 13.net.ru
Fri Mar 13 12:04:50 CET 2015

Table Optimize doesn't work for InnoDB
"Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead"

I had recreated MySQL Tables in InnoDB File-Per-Table Tablespaces -
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-multiple-tablespaces.html
After that I can reclaim disk space.
I have done it's on my backup-server.
Why Kolab don't expunge own cache by default?

--
Markelov Alexander - IT/Net engineer
http://13.net.ru
xmpp:deep at 13.net.ru