kolab_cache_event contact & file huge

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sun Mar 8 21:14:16 CET 2015

Hello Stelios

sure that's typical mysql management and is absolutely not kolab
specific :-) But before manually working on the ibdata files (innodb
storage files) I recommend reading the innodb documentation about the
pro and contra of file_per_table
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-multiple-tablespaces.html

The cache will grow (that's what the cache is supposed to do) and in the
end you'll need more filesystem space then before. Maybe run optimize
table xyz to freeup taken space, etc. but's that the typical database
administrator job ...

--
Daniel