Calendar items missing after 3.4 upgrade

dsp3 info at dsp3.org
Sat Mar 7 10:36:59 CET 2015

Some more information. There are no errors in
/var/log/httpd/ssl_access_log
Calendar items can be seen in Evolution (CalDAV). Items can be
edited/added and this can be seen in Evolution, but nothing is seen in
Roundcube, except blank calendar. Same with calendar on Android,
conneted via Activesync. No errors with login, but no items displayed.
Could this be related to sql tables being corrupted for certain users?