Seafile with Chwala

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Sat Mar 7 06:19:40 CET 2015

I am revisiting this now that 3.4 is out with Seafile support in Chwala.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure out how to configure it.
First, let me give a bit of info out of the way:

1. Kolab 3.4 on Centos, with the latest packages as of this writing (see
email timestamp).
2. Seafile 4.0.6 is configured and running under apache with https support.
I have not used a client with it other than the web interface, but
everything seems to be working.  I have configured LDAP and that is working
(I've been able to sign in as a few Kolab users without pre-configuring them
in Seafile).

I've looked at the chwala files in github, and on my server.
/usr/share/chwala has most of the same directories, but most are links into
the Roundcube config structure.  Specifically, the config directory with the
sample config.inc.php file is actually a link to /etc/roundcubemail, and
config.inc.php.dist is nowhere to be found.  Neither are some of the other
support directories, like the README.md file and the SQL files in doc.  I
have executed the SQL file against my Kolab MySQL database, and have
confirmed that the changes are there.

Where do I put the chwala config file?  Do I simply add the configuration
commands to Roundcube's config.inc.php file?  The readme file doesn't really
provide all the info for configuring Seafile and really seems geared toward
configuring a new chwala driver.

Any help would be appreciated.  Given this is a feature that has been touted
in the release notes and on the blogs, I would have expected to find
instructions on switching the files storage from IMAP to Seafile.