Upload via dav 0kb size

Stelios A. stelios.a at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 22:37:49 CET 2015

Finally solved.

For some reason the Debian package doesn't work. When I removed via pear
the Mail_Mime I was getting in logs:

[06-Mar-2015 23:32:38 Europe/Athens] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Mail_mime'
not found in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/libkolab/lib/kolab_storage_folder.php on
line 954

Then I installed again via pear the Mail_mime and worked fine.

Thanks

Stelios