auto-deleting dates? why, how, who? undelete messages?

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Wed Mar 4 11:03:34 CET 2015

I don't know if that's the "official way" maybe it would be help ful to
have some commands added to the kolab cli tool.

Something like:
* kolab list-deleted-messsages <folder(s)>
* kolab undelete-message <folder> <msgid>

But I don't know if that's possible via the cyrus-admin imap connection
or only posssible using the cyrus admin tools (which must run under
cyrus of course).

--
Daniel