chwala issue on debian wheezy

Szota, Marcin msz at msz.katowice.pl
Tue Mar 3 15:01:50 CET 2015

from Mail_Mime-1.8.5 changelog:

* Added possibility to set additional parameters of message part header,
e.g. attachment size [alec]
* Added automatic setting of attachment size via Content-Disposition
header size parameter [alec]

http://pear.php.net/package/Mail_Mime/download/1.8.5/

that's how my old cyrus messages(header part) looks:

..and new:

  size=113160

i'm just guessing it's all about that size doesn't exist