Notes and Tags in Kolab 3.4

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sun Mar 1 21:53:42 CET 2015

Hello Christian

The upgrade guide only covers those mysql changes that are not done
automatically (like kolab-webadmin).

Usually the sql upgrades are executed when you install/upgrade the
rpm/deb package. Under some circumstances it can happen that theses sql
upgrades are not getting executed which leaves your with an
older/not-up2date database schema.

Usually every roundcube plugin comes with their own sql fileset. So
you've to check and run this for every plugin on your own if the auto
upgrade failed.

Check the plugin/sql version numbers. You'll get a listing of all the
sql-plugin version.
SELECT * FROM roundcube.system;

What's your Version for libkolab?

The upgrade command for libkolab (which takes care of
kolab_cache/folders stuff in mysql should be:

/usr/share/roundcubemail/bin/updatedb.sh \
   --dir /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/libkolab/SQL \
   --package libkolab

Keep in mind that every plugin (activesync, etc) has their own mysql
updates.

--
Regards
Daniel