kolab-3.4 - ../kolab-webadmin -> settings

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Mon Jun 29 19:41:32 CEST 2015

Hi,
i use 3.4 and able to rename a resource.
After changing the name, i use the TAB key once and the TargetFolderType
also changed.
But, some time ago i had similar troubles which i debugged in deep.
Kolabd lost one imap connection (2 remained open) which remained half
open (CLOSE_WAIT but disconnected), although the socket should have been
disconnected on  any errors.The problem was, that my pear libs were
outdated, and the auth cache db had been corrupted.
After renaming, the ACL migrated and the ldap entry showed the right
attributes.
What was weird, that the cyrus-admin acl disappeared, but booking works.
I must dig deeper into it, to find the cause.
Did you import the wallace module  for resource management ?
It would be good to post the relevant config options from the kolab.conf
file.

Rgds.

Franz