More 3.4 woes, attachments being ignored and now failing

Eric B Munson emunson at mgebm.net
Thu Jun 18 16:41:00 CEST 2015

I tried to mail an attachment this morning and it silently failed from
the client side.  The message was sent and from within roundcube it
looked like the file had been attached.  But my recipient replied asking
if I had forgotten to attach the file.  In my sent folder, there is no
attachment.  So I head over to the server to look at the logs and I find
this:

Jun 18 10:15:51 mail roundcube: PHP Warning:  file_get_contents():
Filename cannot be empty in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/redundant_attachments/redundant_attachments.php
on line 104
Jun 18 10:16:22 mail roundcube: ERROR: File not found:  ()

What could be causing this?  I haven't touched the default config for
redundant_attachments.

Thanks,
Eric