Login failure in roundcube multi-domain

Shaw, Brian bshaw at vsvinc.com
Mon Jun 8 16:34:46 CEST 2015

Hello all,
   I am running Kolab 3.4 on CentOS 6.6.  I recently upgraded the
configuration from single domain to multi-domain using the official docs
[1] and similar docs I found on another site [2].  The second domain is
not an alias but, rather a completely seperate parent domain.
   I can receive mail at both domains and I can correctly login to my
original master domain.  But, when I try to login to an account in my
second domain, I get a failure.  Looking in the logs, I can only find
the failure and not a cause.
   I have also tried connecting via ActiveSync and failed so the problem
may be at a lower level than roundcube, or, I may have more than one
issue.
   Does anyone know what systems these two pieces have in common? Or, has
anyone else seen this issue and can point me towards where to look?
   Thank you for your help.

Brian

[1] https://docs.kolab.org/howtos/multi-domain.html
[2]