Migrating Mail

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Fri Jun 5 06:46:35 CEST 2015

Hello,

  So I have a Kolab 3.3 setup. We setup some shared folders. Now the client doesn’t want shared folders. Now I could setup imapsync but what I’d *really* like to do is simply setup the new accounts and cp -a p/shared/president/* to p/user/president if you will. I tested doing this by running reconstruct. However the folder didn’t show up. I had to create the folder first through roundcube, then reconstruct and then it showed up. This would be tedious. Is there really no way of moving a massive amount of emails from one account to another without going through the IMAP protocol?

—
Nathanael