Kolab Server 3.4 on CentOS 32bit Feedback/Question (calender ics file roundcube)

Soliva Andrea soliva at comcept.ch
Fri Jul 31 13:26:01 CEST 2015

Hi

i have a silly probably stupid question but anyway I'm confiused:

If I create a entry in the roundcube calender and invite a "Person A"
(send invitation is activated) and confirm the entry a invitation is
send to the "Person A" with a Mail mentioning:

"Im Anhang finden Sie eine iCalendar-Datei mit allen Details des
Termins.=20
Diese können Sie in Ihre Kalenderanwendung importieren."

The mail which I receive within Outlook Shows this message. The
Invitation can be accepted and is correctly added to the calender but
without any addtional Information etc. as the "ics" file is not within
this mail or Invitation message!?

If I use the same calender entry within roundcube and send it over the
"Send" Option to the Person A the mail includes all neccessary
information including the ics. This means the "ics" file brings
addtional information to the calender entry for "Person A" including
addtional Information like writen in "roundcube" under description etc.
In the Invitation itself - send automatically by "roundcube" if a
calender entry is saved and a Person was invitated - does not include
such addtional Information. From this Point of view it would be nice to
have this "ics" file really included in the invitation mail!

Is this the Default behaviour that the ics is in the "invitation" which
will be send to the Person a is not included? Can this be modified that
the invitation is including the "ics" file?!

Can somebody bring light in to the dark.....!

Kind regards

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Andrea Soliva