Kolab 3.4 / Ubuntu 14 - ActiveSync/Syncroton not working

Georgios Koulouris gkoulouris at ifa.gr
Thu Jul 30 15:36:18 CEST 2015

Hello,
Dear Dev,

I try to have several different setup for Kolab Mail Server 3.4. I
Started with Centos but the DirSrv Directory server were never working
(10 installation).

Finally I installed Kolab 3.4 on Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS  (with all
upgrade/update) before installing. Everything is working fine, I set-up
Imap with Thunderbird, all the RoundCube mail functions are working fine
(filter, vacation...).

The only thing is for the Outlook user, the Kolab Addons Syncroton is
not working. I would like to tes the ActiveSync synchronization...
Indeed when trying to go to http://myserver/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
-> always getting a White Page.

Regarding the logs into : cat /usr/share/kolab-syncroton/logs/errors

      PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Zend_Log' not found in
    /usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/kolab_sync_logger.php on line 29
    for each Active Sync connection I have this Php / Zend_Log Error.

is syncroton/active sync working for Kolab 3.4?
I did not find any answers to resolve the problem from the lists
(similar problems)

many thanks for your help,

Georgios
IT for Educational Services / Athens/Greece