cyradm not working in murder setup

Trogdor Wasaman trogdor at gabrielforster.com
Tue Jul 28 16:40:14 CEST 2015

Fair enough, but that isn't really the issue here (although it would be
wonderful to have some sort of instructions on how to achieve what is put
forth as a viable option).

The primary issue is getting Cyrus to create and manipulate mailboxes and
for the murder environment to function correctly. Why is it asking for a
password and IMAP password separately? Why do testsaslauthd and mupdatetest
work without issue, but when actually trying to issue cyradm commands there
is suddenly a bad user/bad auth?