Undeliverable even though in LDAP

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Tue Jul 28 16:23:00 CEST 2015

Hi Paul,

On Tuesday 28 July 2015 10:12:44 Paul Bronson wrote:
> 2015-07-28 08:55:33,264 pykolab.wallace ERROR Failed to parse iTip events
> from message: ValueError(u'Offset must be less than 24 hours, was -400',)
>
> I would gladly attempt to fix this myself if I knew where to start :)

Great that you want to get your hands dirty! :)

Wallace lives here:

    https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/P/browse/master/wallace/

I'd start by looking into the iTip parsing code and trying to understand what
happens when a mail passes through wallace.

> Is there a way to temporarily shut down the service or module?

If you don't need wallace, you can disable it. This is documented at
docs.kolab.org.

> Where can I submit the fix?

You would submit your changes for this repository:

    https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/P

Timotheus explained how to do that:

    https://kolab.org/blog/timotheus-pokorra/2015/07/01/submitting-patches-kolab-phabricator

Kind Regards and Good Luck,