Outlook connector - stability, pricing?

Russell Hay russellh at ysmail.net
Thu Jul 16 11:53:04 CEST 2015

Hi all,

just looking at a new mailserver - currently we've been on Scalix for a
number of years. I'll demo the server locally - but in advance - as this is
primarily a Windows shop, what's the stability like of the outlook
connectors? I appreciate I can just use IMAP without them - but last time I
used plain IMAP in Outlook (probably outlook 2003) - it behaved really
badly in comparison to  a 'proper' IMAP client (e.g. Thunderbird)

I see there are a few proprietary ones listed - are they required, current,
maintained - any recommendations?

Thx in advance,

Russ.