Kolab 3.4 tag explosion

Homer Dokes hdokes at mail.inct.net
Tue Jul 7 19:01:52 CEST 2015

Greetings,

I have employed the new patch to correct the tag issue in Kolab 3.4.

My issue is with trying to 'remove' the 8000 plus existing tags from
legitimate email that was created by the original bug.  Can anyone tell
me where the tag information is kept within Kolab?  I have looked high
and low and can not identify where the tag information is kept and how
it is assigned to emails.  I can not just eliminate 8000 emails that
each have up to 100's of replicated tags attached to them.

Are the tags and their assigned references kept in the sql database? A
file on the server?

Any light that can be shed on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

hdokes