Segmentation fault quota -f kolab 3.3

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Wed Jan 28 10:04:05 CET 2015

Hello Timo,

>  many thanks for answer. This part is exactly the one i don´t
> understand. Why do i need a dump of this mboxlist from the old kolab2
> system?
>  After my upload into the ldapsystem kolab creates automaticly the
> accounts in cyrus and created a own mailboxses.db with all my users.
> Or is this the problem?
>  I thought i can do the upload in LDAP use the old files from kolab2:
> mails, quota and seen files and don´t need the mboxlist dump?

I switch off kolab server (service kolabd stop), because I don't want
Kolab to create new mailboxes.
Then I do the rsync into /var/lib/imap/domain

I just noticed these lines, they might be useful to you as well:
# delete all empty files because they cause trouble for cyrus
find /var/spool/imap/domain/$firstchar/$domain -type f -size 0 -exec rm
{} \;

Then I recreate the mailboxes. I think because I migrate several domains
after one another, I did not want to do it in one step, and therefore I
wanted to pass in which mailboxes should be created.
So you might be fine generating the whole mailboxexs.db in one go.

All the best,
   Timotheus