roundcube upgrades

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Wed Jan 28 09:51:04 CET 2015

Hello,

>> Is it possible to upgrade the roundcube that came with kolab (3.3 for
>> me)
>> separately? I wouldn't like to break my setup...
>>
> The best practise is to backport the essential patch for Kolab 3.3
> using the
> OBS and submitting it for inclusion in Kolab3.3-Updates.

I have just done that: https://obs.kolabsys.com/request/show/808

I have accepted the request, and the new packages should build now.
So a yum update or apt-get update should get the fixed package within
the next hour.

By the way, the fix is in this commit:
http://trac.roundcube.net/changeset/786aa0725/github
The file lives in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_washtml.php
So you can check your own installation if it is fixed already or not.

All the best,
   Timotheus