Question about upgrading cyrus-imapd in Kolab 3.3 Updates

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sun Jan 25 21:13:20 CET 2015

The cyr_systemd_helper script is located within the OBS package.

I've created a merge request within OBS to get the cvt_systemd_helper
script fixed. But i've added a note so some of the other kolab devs
should decided if that's the right way to go or changing the
cvt_cyrusdb_all script.

Regards
Daniel