Kolab with dovecot 2.2.13, calendar problem

zero one list01 at outlook.de
Sun Jan 25 10:43:45 CET 2015

Hi,
I have successfully installed dovecot 2.12.13 with kolab and everything is running fine exept of calendar. I can add events but I am not able to change calendars' color nor am I able to add additional calendars. In addition the calDAV link does not word.
The iRony log shows:Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticated (EXCEPTION);No basic authentication headers were found
I assume I have some problems with the calendar UID an dovecot metadata. Did I miss anything in my configuration?
I followed this how-to:https://kolab.org/blog/widder/2014/11/22/howto-use-dovecot-instead-cyrus-kolab-3.2

Thanks,
Andreas