Kolab behind a NAT

Carpenter, Troy troy at carpenter.cx
Wed Jan 21 07:23:37 CET 2015

Ok, spoke a bit too soon.  My first attempt to download the ics file in
my browser worked, but it turns out that was because I was logged into
the Roundcube web interface.  When I logged out of the web interface, I
was then prompted for a username and password to download the file (not
the normal Roundcube login screen).

The iCal software I am using doesn't appear to have a way to provide
login credentials.  Outlook 2010 doesn't seem to like it either, but
that's not really what I'm trying to use this with.

--
Troy Carpenter
troy at carpenter dot cx