Kolab behind a NAT

tr at erdfunkstelle.de tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Wed Jan 21 07:01:25 CET 2015

You have to replace the ./ with your fqdn followed by "roundcube/", then it will do the job.
This seems to be a bug in roundcube and has nothing to do with nat or Proxy (i had the same issue and i use neither nat or a Proxy.
This should work (my Example uses a ssl Connection, use "http" if you don't have ssl set up):

> https://my.server.com/roundcube/?_task=calendar&_action=feed&_cal=dHJveUBjYXJwZW50ZXIuY3g6VENSb1pYSWdWWD5sY25NdmJHRjFjbUV2UTJGc1pXNWtZWEk%3D.ics

Cheers
Thomas